Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Four days at work over but not yet an own place to stay...

I am simply too demanding, after living in Wall Street it is very hard to find a place that is more or less similiar to this. There is actually nothing comparable.... own gym, own cinema, large common area with tons of TVs, couches, coushions, games.... a rooftop terrace with an unbelievable view on NY's skyline... ahhhhhhhhhh dont even wanna think about leaving this place... yet sooner or later i have no choice...

Working for Modo is amazing so far I have so many different things to do that i do not even realize how fast the time goes by. Did some photo shoots, provide press kits, a couple of administrative tasks, working on a project and trying to replace my supervisor (as she is on holiday) as best as I can... is really an amazing job and its only my fourth day guess it gets even better soon....

apart from work nothing special happened the last days... working, going out, going to sleep, working, going out, going to sleep.... that is how life in NY works...

and as i am the only one left in the office its time for me to finish my last pieces and go as well...

so then hope to have some interesting stories soon....

u know u miss me...

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment