Wednesday, June 24, 2009

first party in NY

Hi lower east siders (Germany),

survived my first official upper eastside part. Such a shame did not bring my camara...

Highlights: met one of modos temporary designers, jennifer carrel, introducing her new sunglasses line... saw eva longoria shopping and heard the newest gossip about marissa cooper... one of her friends copied emails of her and published them in the NYT... need to find the article. Unfortunately, my source will soon be on holiday so I might run out of gossip even before really starting....

Right now in the apple store on fifth avenue. Not seen such a busy store. Been to fashion avenue this morning however the clue is that fashion avenue actually does not have fashion stores, learn something new everyday :-))))

meeting some random people over dinner soon.... so need to postpone further news...


u know u love me (ok its quite lame to copy gossip girl but i work on an own label...)

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment