Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh my god…… post from last Wednesday forgot to go online last week…

I do not even know where to start the last weeks where just crazy… worked so hard and so many things happened… but now it seems like everything is starting to get normal again and even work slows down… perfect time to get some gossip going. Actually, I almost died a second ago when I had a quick chat with our designer and the head of marketing about our brand licenses with celebrities and fashion designers. Justin Timberlake and Beyonce asked if we would do frames for them…
Life here is still amazing, apart from Sundays J. Work hard party hard. I tried to not shop too much so just ended up with two pair of shoes and shirt this week hahahaha u see it works perfect. Nevertheless, as the new collection for fall winter is now in stores I try to save from now on and do a big shopping weekend before going home. Guess might need to buy additional suitcases or throw some stuff away, as too many suitcases are defo not within the luggage regulations J
Last weekend was one of the bests since I am here. Jojos goodbye party was great and was really hard seeing him leave after an amazing month together. But still had loads of fun Saturday afternoon. Went to my favourite area, the meatpacking district for drinks. Accidently ended up in Chelsea market, really cool need to take pics as soon as my camera works again or I got a new one (again). After that went to a “park” next to Hudson river ein stillgelegtes hochbahn gleis (no way I can say this in englisch) what was amazing nice stunning…. And basically wanted to do nothing the evening but ended up in water taxi beach and meatpacking to go clubbing again… what a surprise. After a great Friday, great Saturday, Sunday was even better. After meeting friends for dinner, went to battery park (so beautiful directly at the river with view on Brooklyn bridge, statue of liberty and all of jersey city, always reminds me of the sea and Italy) what is roughly ten minutes away from my place and from now on my new running track for sure next to the river… than as I was bored and not to tired went to coldplay concert intentionally just to listen from the outside. As no one asked me for a ticket I of course did not hesitate and went in, best concert I have been in a long time. Check out youtube clips, “coldplay all point west festival”.
Last days were really good as well. Work going out, work going shopping, work going to open air cinema, work and going possible to marquee tonight for I am in Miami bitch performing there J we will see..

Guess that is kind of a over information flow and hope it makes up for the last weeks…

U know u missed me soooooooooooooooooo much and I am back from now on don’t worry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment